- by Philosophy Education
- Location Haringey, UK
£12.00 - £14.00 / hour
30 days ago
- School Administrator
- Full -time (8.30am – 4.30pm)
- Immediate start
- Ongoing contract
- Must have school office experience (min 1 year)
A large, well-organised secondary school in Haringey is looking for an experienced School administrator to join their team ASAP to provide general office support.
Working closely with the Office Manager and the School Business Manager you will be providing support across a range of areas in school administration. A large proportion of your role will include daily use of SIMS and you should have a very good working knowledge the SIMS system.
As a school administrator your role will include:
- Pupil data management via SIMS
- Daily use of Word, Excel
- Support finance procedures and school invoicing
- Support stock management, ordering and monitoring.
- routine admin tasks and any other duties the Office Manager or school business manager
This role is to provide additional support to the current administration and school office team. The school are looking for an administrator with previous experience and who is available immediately on a full-time basis.
This large, diverse secondary school is based in the borough of Haringey with good local transport links. The school is well organised with a committed and driven leadership team who work closely with staff and parents to ensure the best outcomes for all pupils. Alongside the teaching staff team, there is an established school administration team who ensure all aspects of the day to day running of the school are accurate and completely efficiently.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
- a minimum of 1 years' experience working in a school office
- Good working knowledge of SIMS
- Be extremely organised in administration
- Have a friendly and calm approach
- Be available on a full-time basis
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV outlining your skills and experience.
We have a policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Philosophy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education