Applications Manager / D365 Manager – Edinburgh / Hybrid – Up to £60k
- by Pearson Carter
- Location Edinburgh, Midlothian, UK
£40,000 - £60,000 / year
29 days ago
Applications Manager / D365 Manager – Edinburgh / Hybrid – Up to £60,000
Pearson Carter is working with a well-established End-User in the Non-for-profit sector in Edinburgh, Scotland. They require a likeminded D365 Manager with at least 4 years’ experience’ in MS Dynamics to join the team, you will be responsible for D365 CE, F&O & Office 365.
You will initially start working on the exciting system upgrades and implementations that they have planned.
- Lead the planned implementation and upgrade projects.
- Responsible for the Microsoft Dynamics estate and the delivery of business change and system enhancements.
- To develop the capability to monitor and report on KPI’s and SLA’s and make recommendations for improvements.
- Experience leading customer engagement projects within D365
- Experience with PowerApps + Power Platforms
- Experiencing using and managing all core MS Applications
- Extensive management experience
The company is based in Edinburgh, Scotland and you would be required to travel to the office 1 Day a week on a hybrid basis.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Dynamics 365 experience.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft CRM, CE, Customer Engagement, Senior developer, Developer, technical consultant, Specialist, Subject Matter Expert, Business Systems Manager, Applications Manager, London, WFH, North, South, West, East, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Scotland, Aberdeen, North, Edinburgh, Glasgow, highlands.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet