Lawyer / Senior Lawyer – Planning & Regeneration
- by Essential Employment
- Location Harrow, UK
£19.96 / hour
24 days ago
Lawyer / Senior Lawyer – Planning & Regeneration based in Harrow and the rate is £19.96ph PAYE
This is a part time role working on a temporary contract.
Employer Reference: HAR-011600
To support the development of HB Public Law with Team Leaders and Service Managers. Specifically this will include:
- To advise and have conduct of legal files on behalf of all the clients of HB Public Law, including local authorities, housing associations and schools and to provide advice, representation and undertake research as requested in relation to planning and regeneration matters
- To attend at meetings and court which may take place outside of normal office hours and off site as require
- To advise officers and members, including in public forums, in a proactive and politically sensitive manner
- To give guidance, mentor and give training to less experienced team members
- To deputise for senior lawyers as and when required.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Legal