Special Needs Teacher (SEN Teacher)
- by UCM Recruitment
- Location Westminster, UK
£160.00 - £220.00 / day
29 days ago
A growing SEN school in Westminster is looking for a Special Needs Teacher (SEN Teacher) to lead their KS1 class. Your six pupils will have needs inclusive of autism (ASD) and speech language and communication (SLCN) needs. You will be supported by experienced and knowledgeable support staff who are familiar with the pupils' needs.
- £160-£220 per day (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Long-term, full-time
- Can interview/trial immediately, including after school
- Great transport links and parking available
The successful Special Needs Teacher / SEN Teacher will have:
- A compassionate and calm nature
- Experience with behaviour management techniques
- Experience differentiating and delivering lessons to pupils with autism (ASD), and speech language and communication (SLCN) needs
- QTS (or equivalent) and a valid DBS
- Good references
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face-to-face; we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education