Customer Services Administrator
- by Frankly Recruitment
- Location Swindon, Wiltshire, UK
£23,500 / year
30 days ago
Are you looking for an upbeat, modern team to join?
Are you looking for a 1-year contract?
If so, this role could be for you!
Contract: Mat Cover 1 Year minimum
Salary: £23,500 PA
Holiday 21 days + bank holidays
Hours - 39.5/week 2 week shift rotation (1hr lunch)
Wk 1 Mon - Thursday 9am - 6pm Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Wk 2 Mon - Thursday 8.30am - 5pm and Friday 7.30am - 4pm
What will I be doing?
You will be supporting the engineer's diary management in a nutshell!
- Answer the telephone in a polite and helpful manner
- Product registrations
- Service Plan
- Invoice and take payments for work
- Placing Warranty and Service Calls for both In-house and 3rd party Engineers
- Process service spares orders on a day to day basis, ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Liaise with the Warehouse/ Stock Controller when dealing with stock issues
- Arrange product replacement and collection when required
What do I need?
- This role is administration and customer service and you will have experience in both.
- Of course, full training will be given.
- Experience of working with engineers would be a big plus.
- Friendly approach to everyone you talk to.
- Enjoy multi tasking
- Bags of common sense
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities