ERP Consultant -
- by Pearson Carter
- Location Northampton, UK
£55,000 - £60,000 / year
21 days ago
ERP Consultant, Microsoft Partner, £60K – Northampton – Hybrid
Pearson Carter is working very closely with an Microsoft partner, who are looking for a ERP consultant to join their team to come and help grow there Nav/BC practice with projects already ongoing and lined up for the rest of the year.
My client is very much open to consultants with other ERP experience and are happy to train individuals up on D365 Business Central
- Provide guidance and preparation of suitable product documentation where required.
- Ensure a smooth transition to Support new implementations by hands-on assistance at client sites during Go Live.
- Gain a solid understanding of client business; their industry, organization, systems, challenges, and objectives.
- Provide basic support for project life cycle.
- Excellent experience working on any ERP systems
- Past involvement in implementation/Upgrade projects.
- Good communication skills
This role requires 3 days in the Northampton Office and 2 days from home.
This role is offering a very competitive salary of £60,000
How to apply
Please apply to this job ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 6111
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 F&O Partners Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Keywords: D365, BC, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, NAV Developer, NAV Developer, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 365, Business Central Job, End User, Microsoft Gold
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet