Salaried GP - Birmingham - 4 to 8 Sessions Per Week
- by Medmatch
- Location Birmingham, West Midlands (County), UK
£88,000 - £99,000 / year
21 days ago
There is an excellent opportunity for a motivated doctor to join a forward thinking and caring practice located in the heart of Birmingham.
They offer a supportive, happy working environment with training opportunities, scope to develop specialist interests and participate in teaching. They take pride in providing patient-centred care to around 12,000 patients spread across 2 sites with excellent teamwork and strong multidisciplinary links within the locality.
Positions have arisen due to colleague retirement and relocation and they are looking to recruit additional doctors to complement our friendly, enthusiastic and caring team.
Set-up of the practice:
- Training Seen as a Key Feature of Practice Life
- Friendly, Supportive, Exciting and Innovative practice
- State of the art facilities
- Full Nursing and Support Staff Team in place
- Experienced and diverse allied healthcare team
- Full nursing Team – including ANP, Physician Associate and Healthcare Assistants
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Weekly clinical excellence meetings
- Up too £11.5K per session depending on experience
- Newly qualified GP’s welcome
- Potential view to Partnership for the right candidate
- Full time or part time positions available
- 4-8 sessions per week available
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded as part of the Training Practice mentality
- Annual leave/study leave
- Full indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- Paid lunch hours
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to David at [email protected] or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 744 9434 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing