Assessor - HR / Learning and Development
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Liverpool, Merseyside, UK
£32,000 - £36,000 / year
20 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Assessor - HR / Learning and Development
Location: Home/Field based - Must be flexible with travel across North West
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 (Depending on experience and qualifications)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Recognised Assessor Award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Must hold own Level 4 Teaching qualification.
- Must have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Learning & Development and HR (Levels 3 and 5).
- Must hold relevant occupational experience in Learning and Development.
- Must have a good level of ICT skills.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards in Learning & Development and HR Levels 3 and 5.
- Deliver Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT Level 2.
- Delivering online learning via MS Teams to gather evidence.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely reviews, paperwork, EPA and general administration.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education