Dental Nurse - Up to £29,000 per annum
- by Medmatch
- Location Dagenham, Essex, UK
£25,000 - £29,000 / year
27 days ago
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse to join a friendly Dental Practice based near Dagenham.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full-Time/ Permanent role available
- Must be Qualified or have 1+ year experience
- Practice paying £12-14 per hour – Up to £29,000 per annum
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for nurses !
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Spacious and Modern - Private-only Practice – including a Hygienist surgery
- Well-equipped with Fully Digital, Intra Oral Cameras, Scanners and Rotary Endo
- Equipment for Hygienist – Piezoelectric Scaler connected to Belmont dental chair + Selection of Hand Scalers
- Friendly and welcoming team: made up from Dentists, Hygienists and Dental Nurses
- Close knit and Longstanding – PM has been working at Practice for 10+ years
- Parking available on-site
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Raza via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9807 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing