Assessor – Business Admin / Customer Service (Trainee or Qualified)
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Taunton, Somerset, UK
£25,500 - £26,500 / year
19 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Assessor – Business Admin / Customer Service (Trainee or Qualified)
*Trainee or Qualified Assessor Opportunity*
Full training and support will be given to candidates to achieve the Level 4 Assessor Coach qualification.
Location: Home/Field based (Must be flexible with travel throughout Lancaster)
Salary: £25,500 - £26,500 (Depending on qualifications)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
A great opportunity to transition to a new and rewarding career within the training industry!
Our client is happy to consider non-qualified Assessors, who possess solid experience within Customer Service Management / Office Management, and ideally some exposure to learning and development.
Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessor award.
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards in Business Admin and Customer Service up to Level 3.
- Deliver Functional Skills in Maths and English Level 2.
- Support learners through the End Point Assessment process.
- Delivering via Online and face to face – conduct on-site learner observations/assessments/reviews when required.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Customer Service at Management level OR as an Office Manager.
- Must be confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Excellent IT skills - confident to support learners online, telephone and face to face appointments as required.
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Flexibility is required with working hours and travel, as and when required to meet learners needs.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education