Housing Hub Co-ordinator
- by Essential Employment
- Location Birmingham, West Midlands (County), UK
£17.06 / hour
29 days ago
Housing Hub Co-ordinator based in Birmingham and the rate is £17.06ph PAYE
This is a full time role working on a temporary contract.
Employer Reference: 392382
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our recently formed Housing Hub team. The main duties of the role will be:
- To manage a team of officers delivering frontline services to customers, ensuring this is planned and delivered effectively.
- To support continuous improvement initiatives to identify avoidable contact and resolve enquiries at first point of contact
- To ensure high performance by undertaking quality monitoring and performance reviews
- To respond to challenging or complex customer enquiries
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services