Workforce Modernisation Project Manager
- by Essential Employment
- Location Harrow, UK
£24.73 / hour
18 days ago
Workforce Modernisation Project Manager based in Harrow and the rate is £24.73ph PAYE
This is a full time role working on a temporary contract.
Employer Reference: HAR-011636
There will be a number of team restructurings going on over the next year and the client would like the project manager to assist with:
- Ensuring line mangers and HR colleagues develop timelines and deliverables and that these align with core processes including the new Organisation Design Authority as well as with HR policies
- Work with colleagues in communications to develop a strong, coherent communications plan
- Identify risks and issues and support the HR&OD Director (and her team) to develop responses to these
- To establish a robust reporting mechanism for all restructurings
- Contribute to the quality assurance process for all consultations
- The PM require experience of organisational restructures as well as having PM experience
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources