Project / Change Manager
- by Essential Employment
- Location Stafford, Staffordshire, UK
£281.13 / day
18 days ago
Project / Change Manager based in Stafford and the rate is £281.13 per day PAYE
This is a full time role working on a temporary contract.
Employer Reference: 5224822
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with senior stakeholders to shape and provide a project management structure and framework to support a key project within the Adult Social Care directorate. You will drive Business Change on behalf of stakeholders across the business and will be able to respond quickly to the demands of complex change programmes.
To be successful in this role you must have a proven background in the below:
- Utilising and working with one or more business improvement or change management methodologies (e.g. Prince2, Agile, MSP, Lean Six Sigma etc) demonstrating practical experience with a number of tools and approaches.
- Pro-active relationship building with a high level of emotional intelligence. Experience of change management consulting with colleagues at all levels, developing credible and trusted working relationships.
- Working in collaboration with partners, driving change activity across a business area or organisation and using your influencing and negotiating skills to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Ability to work at pace to deliver outputs to tight deadlines.
- Experience of delivering projects in partnership with NHS & Local Authority partners
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services