Learning Support Assistant South Tyneside
- by Novum Personnel
- Location South Tyneside, Tyne and Wear, UK
28 days ago
LSA’s / Learning Support Assistants needed for a Primary School in South Tyneside
- Are you a creative and enthusiastic person?
- Do you have experience working with Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2?
- Do you have experience helping children with Numeracy & literacy?
- Are you passionate about helping children learn in a happy environment?
A Primary School in South Tyneside are looking for caring and experienced Learning Support Assistants/LSA’s to help support children with Numeracy & Literacy tasks.
The post will involve small group work, supporting pupils on a one-to-one basis, assisting with curriculum support and will be helping with personal care when needed. The post is to work with children in Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2.
There is part time and full time roles available with the potential to be long term for the right Learning Support Assistants.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to be:
- A team player
- NVQ Level 2/3(or equivalent) Qualified
- Minimum of 6 months school experience
- Able to adapt to all environments
- Experience working 1:1 with children and supporting
- Fun and creative approach to learning
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Matt from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education