NAV/BC Support Consultant
- by Pearson Carter
- Location Poole, UK
£35,000 - £45,000 / year
17 days ago
D365 NAV/BC Support consultant, £45,000, fully remote, UK – MS gold partner
Pearson Carter is working very closely with a Microsoft gold partner in the UK looking for a D365 BC Support Consultant to join their team and support their Dynamics Nav/BC system.
Our client is a very well-known end user and is working on UK wide BC implementation. Its provides a great opportunity for career progression and to join they’re growing company.
This job is offering a very completive salary of £45 K + with company benefits!
- provide support for Microsoft Dynamics BC
- responsible for finding solutions to incidents and problems that have been escalated by the Support Analysts
- you will author internal and external knowledge base articles for known issues
- Create knowledge base articles and processes documentation for products, known issues, and workarounds ensuring these are reviewed and maintained.
- Knowledge of Dynamics NAV/BC
- Over 2 years’ experience working with BC
- Previous experience in a Support environment
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines
This role is offering a very competitive salary of £45,000 Along with bonuses and benefits such as private health care, a pension scheme, and many more.
The Office is based in Dorset.
How to apply
Please apply to this job ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 6111
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 F&O Partners Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Keywords: D365, BC, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, NAV Developer, NAV Developer, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 365, Business Central Job, End User, Microsoft Gold Partner, Developer, Implementation, Gloucestershire, Somerset, North Somerset, Bristol, United Kingdom, Europe
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet