Business Development Executive - Apprenticeships
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Manchester, Greater Manchester, UK
£25,000 - £32,000 / year
18 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Executive – Apprenticeships
Location: Home / Field Based
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 + Uncapped Bonus (Depending on experience)
Type: Full-time / Permanent
- Experience working in business development / sales, ideally within the work-based learning sector.
- Strong communication and organisational skills, with the drive and desire to succeed and progress.
- Proven experience of generating own employer leads, negotiating / winning and closing new business.
- Strong CV that shows longevity.
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Full clean driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of SME’s, via new business development and account management, maximising all opportunities for the uptake of Apprenticeship starts
- Attend meetings with decision makers to discuss their training and recruitment needs for existing staff and new Apprentice recruitment.
- Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training plans to meet employer’s needs.
- Work closely with BDM’s, and the marketing team to support with projects.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to, we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education