Business Development Manager - Apprenticeships
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Manchester, Greater Manchester, UK
£35,000 - £40,000 / year
27 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Apprenticeships
Location: Remote / Home Based
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Uncapped Bonus (Depending on experience)
Type: Full-time / Permanent role
- The successful Business Development Manager will have proven experience of developing new business with SME’s and Levy employers for apprenticeship starts (existing workforce and apprentice placement opportunities).
- Exceptional communication skills, with the desire and drive to succeed.
- Strong cv that shows longevity as a BDM.
- Ability to understand Apprenticeship funding criteria and give advice on Levy spending.
- Proven experience of generating own employer leads, negotiating / winning, and closing new business.
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Generate own leads and secure new business with SME’s and large Levy employers for the generation of new Apprenticeship starts. (Existing workforce, and apprentice placement opportunities).
- Attend meetings with decision makers to discuss their training and recruitment needs for existing staff and new Apprentice recruitment.
- Give advice and support to employers regarding the Apprenticeship Levy and future funding reforms.
- Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training plans to meet employer’s needs.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month-end sales deadlines.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to, we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education