Swyddog Gweinyddol Dwyieithog
- by HMRC
- Location Porthmadog, Gwynedd, UK
£22,524 / year
26 days ago
*** Starting Salary of £22,524 ***
*** Located in Porthmadog ***
*** Flexible working available ***
You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers, providing a first-rate service by phone, letter, email and webchat in the future.
You’ll actively seek to resolve customer queries and use your brilliant communication skills to handle sometimes complex yet rewarding conversations. You’ll get real responsibility and opportunities to shine and develop your career with us.
You’ll join a friendly and welcoming team and receive plenty of training and support to help you reach your potential. Don’t worry, you’ll get training on how to deal with any complex calls, our job is to support you whilst you help us support our customers.
If this sounds like you, then you could be just the Bilingual Administrative Officer we’d be proud to employ at HMRC.
- Dealing with customer enquiries within a wide variety of Tax issues. Full training will be given.
- Dealing with telephony, digital and written correspondence.
- Issuing standard HMRC forms/letters in Welsh to customers.
- Using guidance and initiative to solve customer enquiries.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal and are confident chatting on the phone assisting customers.
- A can-do attitude and a real passion for supporting people and creating a Brilliant Civil Service.
- The ability to deal with basic math calculations.
- Ability to deal with information quickly and clearly ensuring information reaches customers quickly.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
We’re striving to be the best customer service organisation in the UK and we need fantastic people like you to help us achieve this.
Candidates will need to be fluent in Welsh and English, able to communicate verbally and in writing in both languages.
Welsh and English - both spoken and written.
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- An environment with flexible working options
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- A Civil Service pension with an average employer contribution of 27%
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services