- by Essential Employment
- Location Skelmersdale, Lancashire, UK
£14.78 / hour
15 days ago
Building surveyor needed in Skelmersdale £14.78ph PAYE - Reference: RQ827148
- Manage and deliver programmes of capital, cyclical maintenance and responsive/void repairs service to tenants and leaseholders efficiently and cost effectively, in conjunction with the external contractors.
- Prepare estimates, work schedules and Bills of Quantities for budgeting and investment planning purposes where necessary
- Undertake statistical analysis for the production of reports on KPI’s on capital programmes, cyclical works programmes and responsive/void repairs service, including customer satisfaction.
- To investigate and identify building works required to remedy serious or complex defects including fire damaged and structurally unsound or damaged properties providing reports on findings and recommendations.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services