Functional Skills Tutor (Part Time)
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Liverpool, Merseyside, UK
£27,000 - £29,000 / year
18 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Functional Skills Tutor (Part Time)
Location: Remote - Potential for some face-to-face travel when urgently required
Salary: £27,000 - £29,000 (Pro rata)
Package includes: Excellent holiday entitlement, Pension + much more
Type: Part Time, Permanent (2/3 days per week)
- Deliver Functional Skills Maths and English level 1 and 2 to groups of learners progressing through Apprenticeships.
- Develop tailored training / workshops and adopt a more personalised approach for individuals requiring more support.
- Identify learner's strengths and weaknesses through initial assessment diagnostics and support them accordingly.
- Identify any barriers to learning and plan effective training based on individual learner needs.
- Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Ensure each learner's progression is recorded efficiently.
- Must hold a recognised Teaching qualification at Level 3 or above (AET / PTLLS)
- Experience of delivering English and/or Maths Functional Skills to level 2.
- Hold own Level 2 in Maths and English.
- Must be IT literate.
- Enthusiastic individual who is able to make a real impact and make learning exciting
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Part Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Education