Mechanical Design Engineer
- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Dudley, West Midlands (County), UK
£45,000 / year
18 days ago
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000
Previously designed heavy duty machinery?
Strong understanding of large scale equipment development and design?
Want to work with a global trading industrial machinery business?
We are a long established industrial machinery provider, delivering metal processing lines to businesses all over the world as a market leader in coil processing lines and equipment.
We pride ourselves on building quality machines and solutions that last.
Due to that continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join our highly motivated design team.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Mechanical Design solutions
- Liaise with project managers
- Review equipment specification
- Review concept design drawings
- Engineering calculations for thermal and mechanical equipment
- Review of utilities drawings
A successful Mechanical Design Engineer will need:
- Mechanical design experience in an engineering environment
- Experience in Inventor or an alternative CAD package
- 5+ years of mechanical design experience with machinery
For our Mechanical Design Engineer we offer an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits.
If this sound like the opportunity for you, then don't delay, apply today. We are eagerly awaiting to hear from you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing