- by ElevationHR
- Location Houston, United States
25 days ago
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will drive the business by supporting the Talent Acquisition team and our internal clients in areas that might include interview scheduling, reporting, post-offer screening and background checks, pre-employment testing, posting requisitions, and screening candidates.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Coordinate recruiting activities and provide administrative, analytical and strategic support to the recruiting team.
- Eliminate boundaries and drive common goals.
- Reject the status-quo, find opportunities to improve and drive outstanding business results
- Demonstrate strength, poise, and an appropriate presence.
- Connect, Listen, and Share – Maintain open, active, two-way communication
Your background includes:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 years of professional work experience in a corporate administrative or HR role.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint
A bonus to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience as a Recruiter in an agency or corporate environment
- Experience providing support through data analytics, reporting and presentations
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
Secondary School or equivalent