SENIOR FULL STACK ROLE
- by Pearson Carter
- Location London, UK
£65,000 - £70,000 / year
24 days ago
Lead Full Stack Developer/CTO
The Lead Full Stack Developer will join leaders in tech, who aspire to deliver personalised experiences to their fashion key demographic, by leveraging the usefulness of AI. They provide solutions that are tailored specifically to satisfy the needs of e-shoppers, to increase conversion rates and reduce the level of returns for apparel e-commerce retailers.
This company maintains a positive reputation due to their collaboration with global giants within the luxury fashion industry. If you maintain a passion for the fashion industry and working on interesting AI systems, please contact Olivia on 0191 673 4673!
They offer an amazing salary of up to £65-70K depending upon experience +Equity + Remote Working + 25 Days’ Holiday + Career Progression into CTO.
- Maintaining and developing their main web application.
- Writing efficient code and testing this thoroughly to secure reliability.
- Direct and impact the product that will be readily available for consumers to use.
- Implementation of machine learning algorithms.
- Craft and articulate complex frameworks and platforms to the internal team and externally to clients.
- Strategize, plan, and prepare for business growth, whilst managing daily development requirements.
- Manage the team, mentor juniors, and ensure that targets are being met consistently by yourself and the team you are responsible for.
- We're looking for developers with:
- At least 3 years of senior team leadership experience
- An ability to present complex theories and concepts to a non-technical audience
- The ability to develop and code review highly optimised, cross-browser and elegant code
- An appetite for open-source contribution and for engaging with a community
- A willingness to teach skills and knowledge to less experienced developers and to provide thorough and constructive feedback
- An understanding of agile project management and associated toolsets
Essential Tech Stack:
- js / Express.js > 3 years
- js > 3 years
- NoSQL / MongoDB > 2 years
- AWS (EC2 / EBS)
- API / JSON restful API > 3 years
They offer an outstanding salary package: £65-70K + Equity + Remote Working + 25 Days’ Holiday + Career Progression into CTO.
This role is completely remote, and the candidate is not required to attend the office.
How to apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with on Olivia or 0191 673 4673
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet