Senior Quantity Surveyor
- by Magnus James
- Location Melksham, Wiltshire, UK
£50,000 - £65,000 / year
14 days ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Wiltshire
An exciting opportunity has become available to join this well-established contractor who specialise in Highways & Highways maintenance projects. This position will handle a full range of quantity surveying duties whilst reporting into the MQS and supporting more Junior members of team. This company are continuing to grow across multiple regions in the UK due to successful new contracts and extensions so now is an excellent time to be joining the business with internal career growth achievable.
To be successful in this position you will have gained experience in Highways or similar infrastructure projects and will have gained 5+years experience progressing your career through to Senior level (or be looking for Senior as your next step!). The successful candidate will meet the below requirements and be passionate about the standards of work they deliver, enjoying not only meeting but also exceeding clients expectations.
The Wiltshire team operate with Hybrid working, with expectation to be in the office with the team 2-3days per week and the rest working remotely/ from home. Flexible working options can be discussed as part of the interview process.
This is a great opportunity for an established Senior QS, or Experienced QS looking for the next exciting step in their career to join a growing and established business.
- 5+ years’ commercial experience as a Quantity surveyor.
- Ideally you will have some form of degree or educational background in Quantity Surveying; however we are open to seeing candidates who may have developed their career within a company from Trainee level.
- Good knowledge of NEC contracts, capable of sub-contractor management and on-site QS duties as well as a full range of reporting responsibilities.
- Ideally have experience working for a Main contractor working on large infrastructure projects however we may consider transferable skills and knowledge.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Full clean driving licence.
Expected salary for this position is £50,000 - £65,000 basic (dependant on experience and level) and the package includes a company car or car allowance amongst other benefits, along with 28days annual leave + Bank holidays. This position is a permanent role so the client is looking for someone who wants a stable and enjoyable future within the business and can support an individuals continuous career growth.
For further information or to be considered for this position apply today and a member of the team will in touch to discuss your application.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Hybrid working + Car + Bonus
- Industry Sector Construction