Mechanical maintenance engineer
- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Lutterworth, Leicestershire, UK
£35,000 / year
17 days ago
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Multi Skilled) - 4 on 4 off (days/nights)
Salary £35000 per annum
Are you an experience mechanical maintenance engineer that wants to work for an exciting, progressive business within the recycling industry. We are looking for engineers that have industrial experience and have worked as a maintenance engineer in the past. As we are a recycling business the environment is more industrial but still fast paced.
If you are capable mechanically, then we want to hear from you as we need individuals to work alongside our production technicians on shift.
The mechanical maintenance engineer role has the primary responsibility for maintenance and preventive maintenance of the equipment and the facility, establishing and following safe maintenance work practices, and regulatory compliance of maintenance activities.
Mechanical maintenance engineer duties
- Mechanical experience
- Following health and safety requirements
- Process to identify, remove and replace
- Heavy industrial experience
- Equipment such as rollers, belts, pumps, motors, gearboxes, and bearings
- Heavy mechanical – mechanical skill set
- Knowledge of operation/HMI system helpful – computerised plant operation
- Helping shift engineer with maintenance
- Keep the machines running effectiveness of production – supporting
- Make sure things work well, operator element to the role, facilitate production.
- Machine stops – maintenance – fix it
- Probation will get an increase (3 months)
- They will be trained up on the machines
Mechanical maintenance engineer requirements
- Experience within a production or manufacturing environment
- 4 on 4 off working day and nights ( 7pm – 7am and 7am – 7pm)
- Overtime available
- Salary £35000
- 42 hours a week
- 20 days holiday
- Training provided
- Further progression within the business
- After 3 month probation with have a salary review for an increase
- Pension scheme between 3% - 5%
- Statutory sick pay
If you are interested in finding out more then please do get in contact.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities