Graduate Graphic Designer - Chester
Junior Graphic Designer
About the Role
A new position has been created for a Graphic Designer who will play an integral part in the implementation of internal and external design communications. You will be experienced, talented, enthusiastic and a hardworking designer.
Working within a small team, your main duties will include
· The creation of high quality, innovative graphic design for internal and external communications.
· Working across multiple channels, both on and offline
· Ensuring brand consistency across all forms of communications.
· Providing graphic design advice, expertise and where necessary support for other members of the business
· You will be a real team player whilst ensuring attention to detail in delivering a high standard of accuracy within tight timescales.
· You will need to be a self-motivated
· You will be able to push projects through by pro-actively seeking feedback and moving things forward need a level of tenacity and ability to explain concepts to people in our changing environment
· You will be able to take a brief and from start to finish
· You will be able to artwork all your own work
· Experience of front-end web design
· Thorough knowledge and experience in using Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & After Effects)
· Experience of working to brand guidelines
· Digital design experience
· Print and web knowledge
· Visual Arts related degree
· A solid understanding of colour management across print and web.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Knowledge of using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Creation of landing pages
· Video & Photography
· Creative approach to design challenges, always seeking out new ways of working
· Innovative, and proactive in generating new ideas for the business
· Proactive in completing set projects and seeking out additional projects that will add value to the business
· Flexible in approach and adaptable to change
· Able to plan, prioritise and organise own workload
Although we work hard, we also believe in rewarding that hard work. In addition to salaries, we offer a generous benefits package including:
· 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
· Annual bonus scheme
· Staff pension
· Private Medical
· Death in Service payment
· Subsidised park and ride passes
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
· Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
· Staff discount on cottage holidays
· Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
· Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office
Working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm