Mobile User Support Analyst (HYBRID) Remote
- by Essential Employment
- Location Kidlington, Oxfordshire, UK
£17.79 / hour
16 days ago
Mobile User Support Analyst needed in Thames Valley, £17.79ph PAYE - Reference: 351500
Location: Mobile Deployment Engineer covering Thames Valley and Hampshire.
- General deskside support and physical Desktop PC installations
- Large scale Windows migration project a plus.
- SCCM builds and/or MEM Builds
- Provide technical/service EUD knowledge within agreed SLA's; fulfilling Service Requests in relation to end user devices. Ensure EUD Asset data is accurate and validated in line with SACM policy, ensure data and tools enable device optimisation and utilisation.
- Support management of end to end device lifecycles in accordance with the EUD strategy, including device road maps and evaluation through to disposal, with a focus on supportability, usability and cost effectiveness
- Ensure all service support documentation is of ITIL V3 quality and document control is in place for ongoing effective engagement with the Incident, Change, Problem and Request management areas.
- Engage the problem management process using trend analysis to identify root cause and recommend permanent resolutions to reduce service impacting incidents.
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet