- by Magnus James
- Location Newport, UK
£23,000 / year
22 days ago
A rare, exciting opportunity has become available for an Estate Agent Sales Progressor to join this reputable, high performing Estate Agent in Newport. This well respected agent has a strong sales division and as such is in need of a dedicated Estate Agent Sales Progressor to join the team.
Estate Agent Sales Progressor – Benefits
- A lucrative salary and commission structure
- Monday-Friday and every other Saturday with a day off in the week
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
- Mileage / Car Allowance / Company car
The successful Estate Agent Sales Progressor will ideally come from a similar role and have plenty of sales progression experience.
Within this role the Estate Agent Sales Progressor will be responsible for:
- Managing the end sales process. Taking the property from offer accepted to exchange day
- Register client details
- Chase key stakeholders throughout the home buying process:
- Liaise and regularly keep in contact with Mortgage advisers or lenders and Solicitors
- Gather required documents to complete the sale
- This role requires a hard-working individual who can ensure that transactions proceed at a good pace by liaising with vendors, purchasers, mortgage advisors, solicitors and surveyors.
- Regularly keeping all parties well-informed throughout the sales transaction.
- Being proactive in addressing any possible delays or disputes throughout the process
- Answering the telephone and booking viewings, as well as negotiating offers on properties.
As an Estate Agent Sales Progressor you will have a natural ability to problem solve, think on your feet and rapport building skills are a must.
Estate Agent Sales Progressor – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Progressor experience is essential
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- A natural instinct for problem solving and impeccable organisation skills are essential
- A persuasive can do approach with excellent attention to detail is needed for this role along with the ability to prioritise and manage a diverse caseload
- You will be target driven, eager to do whatever it takes to ensure a smooth completion process
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Sales Progressor to be part of this busy, high achieving team.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property