Fleet Enforcement & Training Coordinator
- by Essential Employment
- Location Wakefield, West Yorkshire, UK
£16.12 / hour
22 days ago
Fleet Enforcement & Training Coordinator needed in Wakefield Paying £16.12 per hr ref 0007 33F2 /1
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
This role will involve:
- You will ensure compliance at all the designated operating centres listed on the Vehicle Operator License by carrying out both physical checks and the audit of recording systems; taking enforcement action where compliance is compromised via an in-house prohibition system.
- Facilitating a driver assessment service; to more than 3000 drivers, in line with the Transport Policy over a rolling five-year program.
- You will be auditing and reporting on the compliance within statutory requirements for vehicle operation, e.g., driver’s hour’s records, daily safety checks and driver licensing. Being instrumental in the construction and delivery of an In-house Drivers CPC training centre in line with EC directives.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services