Customer Service Advisor
- by Essential Employment
- Location Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, UK
£11.50 / hour
19 days ago
Customer Service Advisor needed in Stoke on Trent at £11.50ph PAYE - Reference:5225206
- To provide an efficient and effective telephone and face to face service specified for the Corporate Contact Centre and one-stop shop service.
- To provide an efficient, effective, empathetic and responsive service to the public and a commitment to customer care and service
- Responsible for taking payments via all channels, including responsibility for daily balancing, making repayment arrangements, handling cash/cheque payments where appropriate, in compliance with all audit requirements
- To operate all relevant computer and support systems (e.g. Customer Relationship Management system, Advanced Telephony Technology and alarms) in order to support and process the customer enquiry.
- To be responsible for answering specific and general enquiries and giving advice to members of the public, other departments and outside agencies who contact the council on a basis of resolution at the first point of contact where appropriate or the detailed transfer of unresolved enquiries.
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services