- by Essential Employment
- Location Bradford, South Yorkshire, UK
£10.65 / hour
20 days ago
Minute Taker based in Bradford and the rate is £10.65ph PAYE
This is a part time role working on a temporary contract.
Employer Reference: 5225190
The post holder will assist in the provision of flexible, proficient and confidential minute taking and administrative service dealing with extremely sensitive and highly confidential information, within established policies and procedures and to strict deadlines.
Main Responsibilities of Post:
- To administer and attend multi-agency Conference and Review meetings
- To take and produce clear, relevant and accurate records of decisions and recommendations, and minutes
- To circulate, via agreed secure electronic methods, decisions and recommendations
- To maintain up to date knowledge of and apply complex internal processes and procedures
- To record and maintain accurate and up to date information on the ICS database.
- To identify, raise and assist in resolving data issues and blockages on ICS as necessary.
- To record and update case information on a range of workflow spreadsheets, used to track the progress of cases throughout the system and identify, raise and resolve, issues around missing data, incorrect data or missed deadlines as necessary
- To input, interrogate and extract information from a range of specialist databases and spreadsheets, including ICS, Probase and Viewpoint, acting in accordance with Data Protection Act principles and maintaining confidentiality at all times
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration