WB Employment is looking for an experienced MANUAL GRINDING OPERATORS.
Our Plymouth based client is a leading producer of server racks and network enclosures for well known companies.
As a Manual Grinding Operator you will be working
- Minimum of 3 to 6 months experience operating any of the tools mentioned above
- Own own transport due to location and shift pattern
- To be able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- A good eye for detail
- Quality conscious and customer focused
- Good manual dexterity with hand / eye coordination
This position is 12 weeks Temporary to Permanent.
Benefits when permanent position secured:
- A fixed, three-shift system with the back shift (1500 – 2300) receiving a 25% premium and the night shift (2300 – 0700) receiving a 33% premium on basic rates.
- Overtime is available and is paid at time and a half Monday to Saturday with double time on Sundays.
- You will receive 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- The Company pension scheme will match your contributions up to 5%.
- A subsidised staff restaurant where a meal costs £2.25, free parking and free work wear.
This is an excellent opportunity for successful candidates to build a long-term career with a Global Company!