Debt Collections Administrator
- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Reading, Berkshire, UK
£28,000 - £30,000 / year
15 days ago
We are proud to be partnered with a growing engineering organisation based in Reading, currently seeking support for a Debt Collections Administrator on a 6-month contract basis will the potential for an extension.
What will the Debt Collections Administrator be doing?
- Collect Dept payments on past due bills. Be proactive with customers to also discuss invoices that will be coming due in near future.
- If credits are found on accounts and no past due invoices, taking the step to follow-up with customers to see if they want a refund check or leave on account for next order.
- Identify a list of customers who have not made payments.
- Organize list according to severity of delinquency.
- Locate customers using credit bureau information, background checks, loan documents, and other paperwork or databases.
- Call customers using telephone.
- Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
- Attempt to collect payment, Developing payment plans.
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Listen to customer's story and determine if debt can be collected.
- Involvement with Sales Team prior to putting account on Credit Hold.
- If all attempts have been made to collect debt and was unsuccessful, account would be placed on Credit Hold.
Do you have experience as a Debt Collections Administrator as well as the following?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Understands how to overcome the customers objections
- Thorough listener
- Creative Problem solver
- Great attention to details
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft excel
- Has patience but assertive
- Clear focus on how to complete the task
To find out more APPLY NOW!
This role would suit but not limited to, Debt Collections Administrator, Payment collections Coordinator, Progress Chaser, Debt Coordinator.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance