- by Magnus James
- Location Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
£22,000 - £25,000 / year
10 days ago
A very rare opportunity has arisen within one of the areas most highly respected Estate agencies for a Lettings Coordinator to join them in their award winning office in Summertown.
Lettings Coordinator – Benefits
£22k - £25k Basic
Well respected high end company
Team lunches and bonding days
5 day week
Lettings Coordinator – Duties:
- Greating customers when they enter the office and dealing with their query or referring them to the relevant person
- Handing out keys to contractors, logging key movements
- Preparing keys for new long lets and short lets moving in
- Tagging up of new keys
- Answering of telephones, taking messages for other members of staff where appropriate
- Referencing of tenants on Rent4Sure
- Preparing tenancy agreements for both new lets and renewals
- Sending tenancy agreements (and any additional documents, for example deed of guarantee) to landlords and gaining approval of document to be used
- Preparing of invoices
- Chasing signing of agreements by tenants (both new lets and renewals)
- Organising payments of first month’s rent and deposit for new lets
- Sending of completed (executed) tenancy agreements to tenants and (where needed) landlords
- Updating of Jupix when tenants renew (or confirm they are not renewing)
- Preparing and sending of Section 21 notices
- Handling enquiries and passing to relevant person as needed (e.g accounts / property management)
- Miscellaneous support to lettings department, as needed
Lettings Coordinator – Experience needed
Previous experience in a retail or customer service focussed role.
Previous experience dealing with administration.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Coordinator to join an award winning independent agent.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property