Construction Tutor / CSCS
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Manchester, Greater Manchester, UK
£30,000 / year
87 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors
Job Title: Construction Tutor / CSCS
Location: Home/Field based - Must be flexible with travel across Manchester and Liverpool
Salary: £30,000 + benefits and bonus potential
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Must hold a recognised Teaching qualification: PTLLS/AET or equivalent/above.
- Hold - or be willing to work towards - a recognised Assessor award.
- Must hold a recognised Level 3 qualification within your area of specialism.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Construction – competency flexible such as general Labourer etc
- Experience / comfortable with delivering in a classroom-based setting.
- Experience of delivering online learning – when not classroom based there will be online virtual tutoring sessions
- Must be IT Literate.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Teach/assess unemployed learners working towards an accredited qualification in Construction / CSCS within a classroom-based environment.
- Ensure sessions are motivating, engaging and develop learners' skills knowledge and behaviours
- Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
- Provide advice and guidance to learners relating to their career aspirations / employability.
- Embedding of Maths and English into delivery sessions.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education