NPD Project Manager
- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Farnham, Surrey, UK
£55,000 / year
11 days ago
NPD Project Manager
(3+ Years Experience)
A Farnham-based manufacturing company are currently seeking an NPD Project Manager to oversee the planning, development and implementation of all NPD projects as well as being the team leader for the R&D department.
This company has established a solid commercial platform with market-leading customers and now starts an exciting phase of growth.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company that has ambition and does not want to stand still!
As an NPD Project Manager you will be involved in;
- Manage multiple R&D projects from concept to production, accelerating concept to launch lead time.
- Develop, establish, and maintain project management standards and procedures to ensure smooth running of projects.
- Co-ordinate across multiple departments and ensure projects are kept to schedule and all stakeholders are kept up to of project status throughout.
- As well as NPD projects, you may be called upon to provide project management support for other business process improvement projects within the company
- Be responsible for the product lifecycle management of our entire product range.
- Keeping systems up to date so drawings models and BOMs are consistent and accurate
The ideal NPD Project Manager will have;
- At least 3 years' experience of project management in an NPD environment
- PM qualification such as PRINCE2, APM, PPM, Six Sigma etc
- Experience of leading and mentoring a team
- Ability to work with a range of functions to support timely delivery of projects
- Ideally worked in a manufacturing environment
If you are looking to take on a new challenge or feel a lack of progression in your current role, then please click APPLY NOW or get in touch with Chloe Sterry at Orion to find out more!!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities