Dental Nurse/ Receptionist
- by Medmatch
- Location Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, UK
£25,000 - £29,000 / year
16 days ago
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse/ Receptionist to join a friendly Dental Practice based near Walton on Thames.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Dental Nurse/ Receptionist – Dual role
- Full-Time/ Part-Time role available – 35+ hours
- Hourly rate - £11-14 / Up to £29,000 per annum
- Leaving Nurse is happy to support and shadow until then
- Certificate in Radiography would be a bonus – Not Essential!
- Not expected to have Implant Experience – But would be a plus to have
- Immediate start available – but willing to wait for right candidate
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Private-only Practice – Small NHS for Private patient kids
- Fully Digital with OPG Machine, Itero Scanner and Dentally system
- Longstanding team – PM has been at Practice for 15+ years
- Positive and Friendly team environment including Principals, PM and Hygienists
- Practice offers a range of treatments including Orthodontics, Sedations and Implants
- Monthly meetings – to ensure everyone is on the same page!
- Practice places a huge emphasis on support
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Perri via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing