My client believes in an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration with colleagues and customers.
You will be working with some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country.
The company’s mission is to help you realise your potential whatever that means to you so the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and almost endless.
- You will manage the end to end experience of a project lifecycle.
- You will be responsible for undertaking all business analysis activities for client transition and business transformation projects.
- Previous experience of working on projects that contain systems or software as part of the solution is essential.
- Work directly with the Business Users and Client Representatives, as well as IT, Implementation, Testing and Training to ensure that the solutions that are developed are fit for purpose
- Review project documentation in collaboration with project teams (Implementation, IT, Testing and Training)
- Establish, validate and document Business Requirements with the Client Representatives and the Business Users
- Undertake document walkthroughs with all interfacing departments and project stakeholders (including IT, Implementation, Testing and Training)
- Review Testing documentation in collaboration with the Test Team to ensure alignment with the business requirements and proposed solution
Your experience will include:
- Solid hands on experience of working as a Business Analyst
- Have a background in Financial services or Pensions
- Ability to coach and mentor peers and junior members of the team
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle; able to describe the key phases of projects from initiation to closure and can provide examples of active participation in the Business Analysis deliverables in these phases.
- Systems or software project involvement.
- Can translate the Requirements Catalogue into a Traceability Matrix in conjunction with IT, Testing and Training.
What’s in it for you?
As well as a generous basic salary you will also receive 23 day’s holiday (rising with length of service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts. You will also benefit from an onsite restaurant, shower facilities and a free shuttle bus service to take you to and from work.