Azure Technical Consultant- Surrey (Hybrid) – £65k
- by Pearson Carter
- Location Sudbury, Surrey, UK
£45,000 - £65,000 / year
11 days ago
Azure Senior Consultant- Surrey (Hybrid) – £65k
Pearson Carter is currently working with a Data Solutions and Business Intelligence Company, who are looking to hire an Azure Senior Consultant.
You would be responsible for designing and building large scale, real time and scalable data solutions, using the latest tools and technologies, primarily .NET and Azure based, but also using other enterprise technology.
- Responsible for the design, build and maintenance of enterprise data and web solutions.
- As well as conveying technical solutions and concepts to their own team, they will equally be able to convey the ideas to non-technical business clients and be comfortable and confident in their communication.
- Proven experience building scalable Azure based data solutions, involving Azure Data (Delta) Lakes, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Functions and SQL Database as well as noSQL database
- Experience in creating pipelines using Azure Data Warehouse and Data Factory
- Ability to work with unstructured, semi-structured and structured datasets (large and small data sets)
- Strong .NET development experience
- Solid experience with CI/CD pipelines
This role offers a salary £55-65k per annum DOE, plus attractive benefits.
This client is offering a hybrid working opportunity with an infrequent commute to the office in Surrey. You must have full right-to-work in the UK (client is not offering sponsorship).
How to apply:
Please apply ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me at cameron[email protected] or 0191 406 911.
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Azure recruitment agency – www.pearsoncarter.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet