- by Jam Staffing Solutions
- Location Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, UK
£35,000 - £55,000 / year
7 days ago
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who specialise in light steel framing technology. They are based in Stonehouse and are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join there expanding business.
- Quantity Surveying responsibilities on multiple sites throughout the UK.
- Must be able to prepare and submit monthly valuations.
- Required to price and submit variations to sub-contractors by liaising with estimating, design and site team and then liaise with main contractor to agree variations. Will be required to read and understand contractual documents.
- Attend design meetings with clients and design team to provide commercial support to designers.
- Determine client needs and discuss any areas that need revising for price or feasibility. Liaising with Commercial Director .
- Expected to provide accurate work in a timely manner.
- Will be based at the company’s head office in Stonehouse, Glos, but will regularly travel to different sites throughout the UK.
Other benefits include:
- Company car, mobile phone, laptop.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Death in service
- 4% employer pension contribution.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing