- by Stirling Warrington
- Location West Bromwich, West Midlands (County), UK
£44,000 - £45,000 / year
12 days ago
4on/4off Days and Nights
Calling all mech bias maintenance engineers! The business are a globally recognised food manufacturer is one of the biggest employees in west Brom with over 500 employees, they are partnered with some of the most iconic brands in the UK. They have an exceptional reputation with the industry and operate out of a fully automated state of the art plant. They have recently developed an in house training programme whereby current and new maintenance engineers will have the chance to learn electrical skills. This specific role the requirement is for a mechanical bias maintenance engineer.
As a maintenance engineer some of the machines you will be working on include but not limited to: Ovens, fryers, conveyors, packaging machines, robots, slicers, provers, metal detectors and other bespoke machinery.
What’s In it for you?
- Work in an automated plant - recession proof
- Genuine progression routes to controls roles
- staff shop
- Canteen with subsidised food
- Sick pay
- Good pension
- Employee well-being scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Overtime paid at x1.5 and double time as a maintenance engineer
Experience required for the role as a maintenance engineer
- At least 3 year’s experience working as a mechanically biased maintenance engineer
- Exp. with belts, chains, conveyors, pulleys, straps, gearboxes etc
- experience working in an manufacturing environment
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Some Secondary School Coursework