Accountancy Assessor / AAT Tutor Remote
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Birmingham, West Midlands (County), UK
£26,000 - £38,000 / year
11 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Accountancy Assessor / AAT Tutor
Location: Home/Field based
Salary: up to £38,000 + Benefits
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hold own AAT level 2 or above as a minimum to apply.
- Must have recent exposure / experience of delivering, assessing or coaching AAT Apprenticeships (this includes unqualified candidates who have only recently entered the training sector).
- Hold or willing to work towards - a recognised Assessor Award (D32/33, A1, TAQA or CAVA) or Teaching Qualification (PTLLS/AET or equivalent).
- Confident with delivering online to learners on a 1-1 basis.
- Must hold solid, occupational experience within Accounting.
- GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English or Functional Skills equivalents.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence with access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Assess and deliver AAT / Accountancy Apprenticeship qualifications to Level 4.
- Prepare, plan and deliver quality virtual group and 1-1 learning sessions, and ensure timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
- Mentor learners throughout their journey offering IAG and encouragement.
- Prepare and support learners through to End Point Assessment.
- Provide encouraging support and guidance to your learners throughout their learning journey.
- Support with the delivery of Maths and English Functional Skills as part of the Apprenticeships
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education