HR Business Partner - Change Management
- by Essential Employment
- Location Harrow, Middlesex, UK
£24.73 / hour
16 days ago
HR Business Partner - Change Management needed in Harrow, Paying £24.73ph - Reference: 011644
Provide timely expert HR advice and provide to both case management and change implementation support to:
• To lead on supporting directorates in providing end-to-end support in remodelling and restructuring their particular areas of the organisation. This is very much a hands-on role and will require the postholder to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact in the delivery of change.
• To lead on a range of change management projects as the subject matter expert on organisational change, providing advice, consistency and direction to managers.
• To lead on developing and implementing directorate workforce action plan arising from the workforce strategy
• Coach and guide the leadership team in creation and review of role profiles ensuring the principles of the org design methodology and HR policies / practices have been applied
• Lead, coach, guide and challenge the leadership team in development of business case and consultation documentation.
• Ensure that the Equality Impact assessment is completed.
• Lead and set up consultations with trade unions and support managers in resolving the issues arising from Change Management
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources