Associate Dentist - £15 per UDA + £10,000 upfront
- by Medmatch
- Location Kettering, Northamptonshire, UK
£120,000 - £250,000 / year
7 days ago
A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Associate Dentist role that has become available in Kettering
This practice is looking for a candidate that prides in providing the most brilliant service; whilst making sure that Patients leave with a smile each time!
About the role:
- Up to £10,000 upfront performance bonus and a potential golden hello on top – a big welcome to the team!
- Part-Time or Full-Time role available
- Up to 7,000 UDAs available for full time, but happy to pro-rata for part-time and will tailor your UDA allocation around your clinic wants and professional vision
- £15 per UDA
- 50% on Private treatments completed
- Full appointment book which is managed on your behalf – lucrative earnings from day 1 – stable diary to inherit!
- Big Emphasis on CPD and Shadowing Opportunities (plus course discounts) – keen to support career growth and development
- Very well established mixed practice – Modern working environment, spacious surgeries and high-end materials
- Experienced longstanding Associates in situ – lots of support for future development, day-to-day queries and complex cases
- Fully qualified Professional support staff within clinic
- Fully Digital with R4 Software, Digital X-ray and Apex Locator
- Practice offers a range of treatments including Invisalign and Implants
- Good commuting distance from London on train + 15 minute train journey to Bedford
- Nearby train station – Railway station within a 10-minute drive
- Car –Parking available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Raza via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9807 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing