Residential Childcare Assessor CYPF
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Reading, Berkshire, UK
£28,500 / year
7 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Residential Childcare Assessor CYPF
*Candidates must hold an Assessor Award to apply – However up to date Assessing experience is not necessary as the company is happy to upskill in this area*
Location: Home/Field based - Must be flexible with travel to visit learners across the South of England
Salary: £28,500 + fantastic benefits!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Must hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Must have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships (Frameworks or Standards) in Children & Young People / Residential Childcare.
- Must have occupational competency at Management level within a Residential Childcare setting.
- Happy to deliver Functional Skills (Maths and English up to Level 2).
- Must be comfortable with Online 1-1 and group-based training delivery.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Assess and support a caseload of learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards in Children and Young People/Residential Childcare up to Level 5 (Children, Young People and Families Practitioner Level 4 and Children, Young People and Families Manager Level 5).
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews and meetings are conducted.
- Support learners to achieve Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Conduct online video meetings and training sessions with learners.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education