Location: Weston Turville, Aylesbury
Hours: Full Time
Our client is a well established and renowned golf club, offering a wide range of golf facilities, along with a friendly catering service, bar, delicious food, and a large array of venue options.
Due to their continued success and growth over the years they now have two kitchens with the addition of a 150 cover function suite, our client is currently looking to recruit a Commis Chef to join their friendly kitchen staff.
Duties Will Include:
• Preparation of food at the highest quality.
• Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
• Washing up and kitchen cleaning.
• Ensure a clean and safe working environment in the kitchen is vital.
To be successful in joining our team you will need:
• kitchen experience
• Qualified or studying for level 2 in Professional Cookery.
• Creative and passionate about food plus looking to take their career further.
• Hard working and motivated with a positive attitude.
• Understanding of basic food hygiene.
• Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Would probably need transport as quite far out either bike or car
If your are interested give Caroline a call on 01869 321 322