Director of Product Management
- by James Adams Group
- Location London, UK
£140,000 - £160,000 / year
15 days ago
Our client, an international Media Group with an global portfolio of media brands, is looking for a Director of Product Development to help build a user community / social media product for one of their flag ship titles With a scope to expand this across their entire group portfolio.
The successful candidate / Director of Product Development will have experience in helping to build digital communities at a product level and working with teams of marketers, creatives and engineers. The role is a senior individual contributor reporting into the Media Group's chief product officer but has the scope to develop into a leadership role building out product teams within each brand to promote digital communities.
Some of the things you will be doing will be:
- Work with cross-functional teams to build digital community spaces across the portfolio of different B2C media brands
- Develop and implement product strategies to build and grow user communities, increasing engagement and retention
- Collaborate with marketeers, creatives and engineers to ensure user-focused product development
- Monitor and analyze user data to improve product offerings and user experience
- Develop and lead the product vision and roadmap for the community space products
You'll ideally have some of the following experience:
- Proven experience in building digital communities at a product level
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams, including marketeers, creatives and engineers
- Demonstrated success in growing user communities and increasing engagement and retention
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working for a social media business or helping build digital communities in online gaming or publishing
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Director of Product Development to help build digital community spaces for millions of users across the UK and have true global reach to improve user experience and satisfaction. If you have the experience and skills required for this role, please submit your CV for consideration.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
Executive (Director, Department Head)