Senior Digital Strategist - REMOTE BASED
- by Preferred Choice
- Location London, UK
£60,000 - £70,000 / year
16 days ago
Senior Digital Strategist
This world's leading communications agency is looking for a Digital Strategist to shape their digital solutions to help their clients achieve their objectives, from evaluating client needs and opportunities through to defining personas, functionality and requirements of whatever solutions are required.
Defining and overseeing projects, briefing UX/UI and Design teams and then ensure the development meets the functional requirements. Throughout this you will be in close contact with clients, maintaining relationships and using your analytical skills and the data available post project launch to inform future recommendations. You will also be actively involved with supporting new business activity and pitches.
- A proven record of developing and implementing successful digital strategy across a varied range of clients and sectors.
- An excellent eye for detail and great communication skills.
- Curiosity to explore client challenges, always looking for better ways of doing things, to maximise value for both our clients and the business.
- A Busy role so you must be organised and able to switch between client projects and internal teams.
- A clear understanding of the wider digital landscape and how digital deliverables and potentially other services can help clients meet their objectives.
- Lateral thinker, be able to make logical decisions and be prepared to work in an environment where not all the answers are known.
- Ideally you have worked in an agency.
- An understanding of SEO and tracking, Social Media channels and their use in marketing, in particular their audience demographics.
- Experience in either providing wireframes or briefing in a UX/UI designer to create wireframes
- Experience in building personas to show different user journeys
- Client-facing and versatile, managing multiple clients and live campaigns at once.
For more information please get in touch with Suwasan Selvaraj
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet