Full Stack Developer
- by Pearson Carter
- Location Sheffield, UK
£60,000 - £65,000 / year
15 days ago
The successful Full-Stack Developer will join a leading company within the education industry. They provide a cutting-edge learning experience platform, coupled with continuous evolving relevant course products to enable professional development and certification for over 40 thousand schools.
You will support the rapid growth in features and capabilities in the cloud-based SAAS platform.
- Developing frontend web experience and backend components
- Coding in PHP with Laravel and VueJS as the main frameworks
- Implementing integrations with internal and external systems
- Providing new development and maintenance
- Working as part of a scrum team with the lead developer, developers and product owner
- Demonstrable experience of full-stack development with PHP and Laravel
- 3 + years’ experience in full-stack roles
- Strong technical skills and understanding of software development and delivery practices
- Experience with MySQL
- Practical experience with automated unit and integration testing tools and frameworks
- A strong ability to work with detail and frequency
Remote (once a month in Sheffield based office)
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet