- by Pearson Carter
- Location London, UK
£50,000 - £55,000 / year
14 days ago
.NET Development Position:
You will join leaders in the insurance sector, and they are renowned for being one of the biggest insurance companies across the globe.
This is a great opportunity to become established in an organisation which specialises in innovative projects and guarantees career development.
If you are seeking your next opportunity, please call Olivia on 0191 406 6111!
They offer a competitive salary of up to 55K depending upon experience + Remote Working + Healthcare Schemes + Personal Pension Scheme + 25 Days Holiday + Employee Assistance Programmes + Life Assurance + Group Income Protection + Digital GP Apps.
- Develop software following industry best practice within the scope of company projects and architecture.
- Implementation of next generation systems for business use (inc. Azure based technology)
- Technical guidance within the team.
- Collaborate effectively with team members to complete projects in a timely manner and in alignment with deadlines.
- C#, .net Core
- Azure development (Functions, Logic apps, Service Bus)
- SQL Server, T-SQL (2008-2016), Entity Framework
- Microservices, Web APIs
- Unit testing
- Continuous integration and delivery
- B2B Integrations
- Use of transforms, XML, JSON
- NET MVC (5), Blazor
They offer a generous salary package of 50-55K depending upon experience + Remote Working + Healthcare Schemes + Personal Pension Scheme + 25 Days Holiday + Employee Assistance Programmes + Life Assurance + Group Income Protection + Digital GP Apps.
This role is completely remote, and they have offices based in London and Yorkshire for those who would like to attend the office.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not have the authorisation to work in the UK.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please call Olivia on 0191 406 6111 or alternatively drop an email with your CV and contact number to [email protected]
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft .NET Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet